5 Ways to Make Moms Feel Extra Special on Mother's Day
This mother's day, will be a bit different due to our current circumstances with COVID-19. Although you may not get to see your mother, make sure to go above and beyond to let her know she is very special to you. Here are a few ideas that will surely put a smile on your mom's face and warm her heart this Mother's day.
1. Send her a card or letter and list 5-10 of your most memorable moments with your mom!
2. Surprise her with a handmade bouquet of origami flowers!
3. Offer her a stack of IOU vouchers to let her know she can count on you when she needs you. For example, one can can say "This voucher is redeemable for taking out the trash for an entire week" or "This voucher is redeemable for folding the laundry for a week"
4. Send her a dining voucher for a date with you to her favorite restaurant!
5. Or Give her a gift that will boost her self image in bring joy to her days!
If your mom loves to cook! She may love to do so in style! Our gourmet aprons are beautifully crafted, fun and flirty. This stylish apron will make any women feel sexy and beautiful in the Kitchen! Shop NOW!
Follow us on Instagram @melissehome for more Home and Garden Inspiration.